Junior School Admission
Life at Emeraldfield typically starts at the Crèche or Playgroup. Admission into Junior School is through the Crèche or Playgroup class.
Admissions are open to babies and children from 6 months to 2-3 years for new admissions, and all other age categories for transfer from other schools.
This is for six (6) months to one (1) year ten (10) months old babies.
This is for children of two (2) – three (3) years.
Admission is also open to pupils from other schools who seek admission to other classes of Pre-kindergarten to Grade 5
The Admission process into Junior School is as follows:
- Obtain an admission form from the Administration Unit.
- Fill and return the form to the Administration Unit.
- For transfer cases from other schools, you will be required to provide the child’s examination results from his last school.
- Appropriate “Placement Test” will be conducted on the intending pupil.
- An oral interview with the intending pupil will be conducted by the Head of Academics.
- The results of the interview will be conveyed to the Administration Unit who will then advise the parents accordingly.
- List of requirements including fee schedule, uniforms list and book list will be provided to guide the parents.