High School Admission
Admission into the High School is in two (2) categories: Admission to Junior Secondary School One (JSS1) and transfer cases from other schools. The admission process is as follows:
- Obtain an admission form from the Administration Unit.
- Fill in your bio-data and return the form to the Administration Unit.
- Entrance dates will be communicated accordingly.
- After the entrance examination, results will be communicated to parents within four (4) days.
- Notice of oral interview will be communicated to successful candidates.
- Admission letters will be sent to all successful candidates.
- For transfer cases from other schools, you will be required to provide the prospective student’s last examination results from his former school.
- Appropriate “Placement Test” will be conducted on the prospective student.
- An oral interview with the prospective student will be conducted by the Head of Academics.
- The results of the interview will be conveyed to the Administration Unit who will then advise the prospective parents accordingly.
- List of requirements including fee schedule, uniforms list and book list will be provided to guide the parents.